Saturday, April 9, 2011

Today

Today while I was driving home from a lovely ride, I drove by a yard sale.

Now I am a yard sale junkie.

I love them.

Today I literally stopped in the middle of the road as these beautifully framed prints caught my eye.

They are of 2 riders and their dogs heading out on a hunt. They are called "morning" and "evening". They are just gorgeous. Beautifully framed. Perfect.

I could not believe my eyes when I walked over and took a closer look. They were better than I thought. A real find. I was so excited. I paid exactly what the lady wanted, could not believe she was selling these pieces. No haggling over the price for me!!

I loaded them in the car with glee, I was so excited to get them home.

Now they have found their new home on our walls, and made our home even more beautiful with their presence.

1 comment:

  1. I love yard sales too. Sometimes, there is a real treasure like the paintings you found. Have you heard about the World's Longest Yard Sale? A giant yard sale that stretches down one highway through something like eight states. Ends at the ocean. My mom and aunt go every August.

    ReplyDelete