Monday, April 11, 2011

A beautiful picture...

A month or so ago, I went with my son to have our portrait done.  We went to a professional studio where they take your photos and then they make them look like an oil painting, not a picture....

You can see what I mean if you go to http://www.kramerportraits.net/.

I went to choose the photo today.  I am thrilled with the results.  It is just something so special to me, to have this picture of me and my son.  Something I can hand to him when I am old, something for him to have too.  I think it is special.  I do not have anything like this of me and my mum and I think that is sad, it has always bothered me and still does.  My mother was not into having professional portraits done, so now we have none as a mother and daughter...we have no nice photos...nothing.

I am so excited about the picture, although we do not get it now for 12 weeks.   When it arrives, it is going to look fabulous in our home.  It is a moment captured and treasured.

I love my son.  Kisses to you my sweet pumpkin xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I am new to your blog and just wanted to say I have enjoyed reading it this evening. Your horse is beautiful

    ReplyDelete