Friday, April 8, 2011

Geez where did today go??

Seriously, today, this week??  Honestly, it has just flown by.  I don't understand how it is 7pm on Friday...

I was slack in my MK work this week, should've done a bunch more houses, but just ran out of time....

Today the rain was so awful, I did not even ride, my trainer would be annoyed if he knew....but we will make it up tomorrow.....it was just so miserable, and even though we ride indoors on days like this, it was just a yukky day and Tee could use the day off, he as been working REALLY hard and I know he is a bit tired and sore....even he was tucked up all warm and cozy in the barn, munching on his hay....

The housework has suffered some how too - all week I have been chasing my tail....but I made delicious Brandy Snaps for dinner.........oh yeah.....

C'mon Spring - get your butt into gear because we are seriously waiting to enjoy your beautiful days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment