Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Go with the flow....

Ever had one of those days where your best made plans get shot to pieces, and no matter how hard you try, things that are beyond your control take your perfectly planned day and turn it into a mess?

Yes well, that was my day today.....

And I had my day planned to the minute.....

I am a bit of an organizational freak like that....

And this morning, thanks to my darling husband, all was blown to pieces....

And then, as it turned out, it was all for nothing!!

All the rearranging was for nothing! My day, as it turned out, had no reason to be turned upside down today.....

It could have gone exactly like planned.....

But it didn't....

So,I am left wondering....was my planned day derailed for some reason only my guardian angel (yes I believe I have on) or God knows about??)

I often wonder that...maybe if things had gone according to our plans, something bad might have happened??? Maybe someone else is guiding us that day...keeping us safe? Out of harms way?

Well that is what I like to think anyway when things don't go according to plan....

I don't think for a minute that I know the reasons why for everything, that sometimes mat be does know better than I do....that maybe today I was guided away from danger....

That someone ot something has their eye on me and my son....

And then I don't mind my day not going as according to MY plan....But maybe it went to someone else's instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment