Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday already????

OK how it is possible that it is Thursday already?

Where has this week gone?

I am shocked that I have not updated my blog since Monday - seriously - this week has just flown by....

Between being at the barn and riding....and chores around the house, and Little Gym, and play dates and taking care of three little ducklings that are now in a pen in our backyard......(yes we are the hicks of the neighborhood, as my husband says).......

The week is gone....

Today is no different.  Lots of running around........a new play date as well.....

One great thing this week was that my son got to pick his own egg from the chicken coup at the barn....he was so excited....

We brought it home and he helped me make it a scrambled egg for his breakfast the next day.....he ate every tiny bit of his precious egg....so cute....

It has just been a really nice week.  The weather has been spectacular....riding has been fabulous.....the new barn is just awesome.....

So I had better get my butt into gear this morning too because the landscapers are coming today to start Phase 2 and then it is garbage day, and then I have a "to do " list that is as long as my arm......

So I need to down the coffee......and get out and get amongst it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment