Monday, May 2, 2011

A love story......




Yesterday we went to a party at the barn....It was great fun....
My son had a particularly good time....
He fell in love....
With a horse.

Now this horse is 17h high (VERY BIG)....
And only 4 years old....very young...

But they just seemed to enjoy each others company....

Sorry about the quality of these photos.....I snapped them with the iPhone....
While my son was not looking.....

Oh and my son put the lead line on the horse....not me.....

Just beautiful to watch these two.....


My son and this 17 hand high horse.....my son is talking to him.....


The conversation continues.....

Amazing to watch really....

A great time had by both.....

Who knows what they are saying???

Buts its love....

True love by both parties....

My son told me that they were "best friends forever mummy"......And I truly think they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment