Thursday, May 5, 2011

I don't like chaos in my life....

At all.

I do not like it one little bit.

I do not like having other people cause chaos in my life either....

I like my house to be orderly, my life to be orderly (well as possible with a toddler) and I like calm.....

I do not understand why when other people think it is OK to cause chaos in my life...

I do not understand how people think I will not hear about it,  when they gossip and say things to fit their own agenda, which ends up hurting peoples feelings, including mine.....

Particularly when the gossip is embellished to  fit their own agenda....

Women can be vicious little creatures.....

Invariably someones true colors always appear.......

And sometimes that is sad.

Thankfully I have learned to take the high road in life.  And not give in to this kind of nonsense and just get on with life and ignore it.

I have found that if you address it, it just paves the road for more nonsense.  More gossip and more nastiness.

So I take the high road and I ignore it.....I get on with life......

But, I do not forget it.  I will always remember what was said and done.

Seriously, don't people have more constructive things to do with their time?

No comments:

Post a Comment