Thursday, March 24, 2011

I love to cook.....

I really do, I love love love it, I love making a delicious dinner to sit down to at night with my family, I love for my son to get into this routine.....I cook probably 15 meals a week - no joke, including breakfast for my son and I (we like a hot brekky) and dinner at night and on the weekends I often do a lovely wickedly naughty lunch....something that makes you just want to curl up on the sofa and relish in all that yumminess that you just ate.....and ignore the mess in the kitchen....

The problem is.......INSPIRATION sometimes run short - I mean I quite literally run out of ideas....I like doing new things, and get tired of looking through cookbooks etc.....so, and I am not ashamed of this, I have become quite a fan of ThePioneerwoman.com.

If you have not heard of her or read her blog, you should.  She is quite amazing - one very busy, very savvy, living life on the land, woman.....raising 4 kids, running a business that she started, that is now very successful, she is quite the inspiration.

Anyway, she has a cooking blog attached to her site and I love it and it helps me make delicious dinners every night that we can look forward to......

I mean anything that has wine, cream and butter in the recipe is bound for greatness, never mind those slowly braised meats.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment