Saturday, March 26, 2011

Connected

Sometimes when you move to a new place it is really hard to make new friends. It is hard to meet people, everyone is busy and it is also hard to meet women with similar interests. I love reading womens blogs, a few in particular, as they give me a feeling of being connected to other women who are similar to myself and I have to say I am thrilled I joined the world of Mary Kay. If nothing else this has given me some badly needed girl time, with all types of different women, but who all have a similar interest, working for Mary Kay. it is nice to meet a bunch of women who are all about women and their success and happiness, share a laugh and have a chat.

People scoff at Mary Kay for some reason, but so far my experience has been nothing but pleasant...I am not sure why people scoff at it (now that is a great old word that is never used anymore, except maybe by my mother).....but they do. Silly really. It is like people who say New Jersy is a horrible place to live, clearly they have never been to where I live!! It is gorgeous! Actually reminds me of where I grew up in Sydney...we lived an hour outside Syndey and on 5 acres and it was and still is beautiful....ahhhh I am going to make myself homesick!

I suppose I find the women who write their blogs inspiring and I find the lady who is my Director at Mary Kay inspiring and I thatbis something I really enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment