Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Home School Discussion con't

You know I received a lovely comment on my last post and it made me think.....

I agree completely with what the person had to say as I do look forward to the day that I go to all the functions that a school has to offer, plays etc, sports days, etc and I am one of the mums in the crowd cheering my son on.....

My sister's kids go to a very small school in the middle of nowhere, Australia.  They love their school, and everyone is really involved and hands on, as it is a country school.  My sister loves the school too, as the kids are all happy, she is involved, knows everyone and it has that great community spirit.

As the commenter said, maybe a smaller school is what I am looking for too.  I am no different than any other mummy out there who just wants her little ones to be happy, make friends and be a well rounded, well adjusted kid.

So thank you for your comment....it was appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment