Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My new website

I am a new mum who is tired of surfing the web looking for sites that have answers to my questions - and it may take an hour or two to find anything I need.......so I have created my own website called "mumreport.com" and on it are all my favorite and my friend's favorite resource websites and we thought we would share them with you......please feel free to email us on susan@mumreport.com or respond to my blog....if you do not want credit for your idea, let us know and we will not publish your name, however, otherwise, we will say thank you for your insights and help.

This blog is for the purpose of idea exchange.....helpful hints....etc.  Feel free to post your ideas.  Keep it clean and friendly please.....

Look forward to hearing from you all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment