Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Little Comedian













It is 9.10pm and  am sittng in my sons room trying to get him to go to sleep - the past couple of nights have been a nightmare.  He will not go down to sleep - he babbles hysterically - it is not crying, it is babbling.Hysterical babbling......"dadadaddadaahahahahdadadamamamamama" yelling this.  

I am not a let them cry it out fan.  I am not emotionally equipped to do that.  I would drink us out of every wine and liquor in our apartment and then go get more......Then I would become more emotional and my husband would want to jump off the balcony.  Not pretty.  

So, I sat him up in his crib, and he stopped his babbling immediately..........ahhhh peace.   But now he is currently  peering at me thru the slats....actually quite funny as he goes from gap to gap to get a better view......but if I laugh at him I am done for.........so I am trying to ignore him....so friggen funny tho........hahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh goodness I need a glass of wine....
Last night we did this until around 9pm when he finally did go to sleep, and then slept thru until 6.30am.  Nice. 

 I think he is starting to suffer from separation anxiety of some sort at nght.  He is quite happy to go down in the morning for his nap - this is what I don't get.  Why is he happy to go down in the morning yet the night is such a different story.....???

So I figured that I would just sit here and answer emails while he works out whatever it is in his head that he needs to work out.  He is being so funny right now - just gooing and gahing me - and peering at me....honestly....WTF???  HAHAHAHAHA.  such a friggen comedian.

 He has his butt in the air right now and is sucking on his sheets......it is so bloody hard not to laugh at this little comedian....now he is lying on his tummy talking to me and perring thru the slats at me.........I am biting my lips not to laugh at him........Where do they learn this??????  He is so tired.  But so determined not to sleep......

No comments:

Post a Comment