Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I am now a business...

Yes, I have been remiss writing my blog...

But life is just so busy.

I am now a Dressage business.  Lessons, horses in training....very exciting.

I now have two horses to ride and so 3 days a week I ride two horses and 3 days a week I ride one.  I try and have one day off.

I am constantly running around, doing chores around the house, going to do activities with my son and then riding....

If I want to be good, I have to ride.  A LOT.

I have to spend a lot of time in the saddle, and riding different horses is great for me.  Of course, all of this is under my wonderful trainers......who I adore.

My horse, Tee, has come so far in 2 months it amazes me.

We now have a new gal in town, her name is Catalina, we call her Cat, and she is the other horse I now ride.

So my business is born, a website, a bank account, a business address.  All official.

The nice thing is, I can take it slowly, so that even though I am building it, it does not interfere with my No. 1 job, being mummy to my little guy, who today told me that I was his best friend.

Nothing beats being told that.  Nothing.

Love.

1 comment:

  1. I'm fascinated by your life. I'm glad things are going so well.

    ReplyDelete