Monday, July 4, 2011

Life lessons...

I have not blogged for a while simply due to time, but I have to say that lately I have been surprised by people's behavior, good and bad....

But the wonderful thing is that I have found some great new friends that I have stumbled upon and we are all close with the same goals in mind when it comes to our horses and riding....that we support each other in our endeavors....which is lovely and unusual in the dressage world. You really have to filter out the nonsense and just get on with your own thing....people love to intervene, stick their noses where they don't belong, and generally are a pain in the butt....

A wise rabbi once told me, and I am not Jewish,but this was back in my Wall Street days, that "you should mind your own farm"......there are a few people who need this advice....

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment