Thursday, June 2, 2011

Never a dull moment......

I honestly do not know where the time goes or how people have time to blog every day.

I just don't.

I am running around all the time at the moment.  Today I actually have time to just sit for a little while before we head out to the barn, so that I can ride Tee and then teach a lesson to a student, who has her horse at my barn for a couple of days......

This is the horse I found for her.  She is a magnificent mare, 4 years old and just a fantastic mover.  It will be interesting to see how she goes over the next few months.  I am excited equally about the horse and my student.  Lets face it, the better they both go, the better for my new business.

You are only as good as your students, if you are teaching. So this student has to do well.  It is fun to teach and show someone the ropes too....never realized how much I would enjoy it.

My guy is coming along very well - he is just really kicking himself into high gear.  Our next show is on July 10th.  It will be interesting how he goes.  We are not doing a huge show season, just want to get him out now and then and see how things progress with his tension.

I am horse obsessed at the moment.  I cannot help it.

Actually I have been horse obsessed since I was about 5.

Once you are bitten by the bug, you are done.  Nothing you can do.  Obsession becomes normal.

Anyway gotta run, time to go ride the ponies....give them some love......and practice, practice, practice.....

And then practice some more.....

1 comment:

  1. We grew up with horses and they do get in the bloodstream. I used to sneak out and ride mine at night because I couldn't wait for the next day to get here.

    ReplyDelete