Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Under the Radar......

There is something to be said about operating under the radar.

I have had the experience lately of people getting into my business and my life and trying to cause trouble, strife and just be generally nasty.  It is getting boring and tiring.  I don't get into other peoples lives, I am not that interested to be honest.  I don't go behind people's backs and do and say nasty things, try to undermine them or create trouble.

For some reason, the dressage world in South Jersey, is full of these types of people.  I moved here from New York a year ago, my horse, until then, was always boarded up in Northern New Jersey, where I just never really was involved in any kind of behavior like this.  We just got on with training, showing and practicing and practicing. Everyone doing their thing.

So I am ducking back down under these people's radar, where I am happier, where I am not distracted by their constant chatter.  I don't want them to know anything about me.  I have adjusted my FaceBook page so that only my "friends" see me, not everyone.  I have edited my Friends list - imagine that??  If you have said something about me that is not nice, you are out.  What I don't get, is how these people can think I don't know???

I am done with all this nonsense.  I am done with these people.  Time to regroup and refocus.

It is funny how we slowly let this stuff seep into our lives.....


No comments:

Post a Comment